PT. Fira Makmur Sejahtera. We are a group of passionate and talented people who has vision and faith that technology could improve quality of human life. We start from mobile and keep innovating and looking possibility to explore to other platform. Our internal campaign is "berkarya bukan semata bekerja" to motivate our team to keep delivering the best result and with the most important is come our heart.
Work with FIRA
Here at Fira we love to work with people that inspires us. Will you be one of them? Apply Now!
• Bachelor’s Degree in Information Technology, Computer Science, or equivalent, with maximum age of 30 years old. • Minimal 1 year working experience in related position. • Have capacity to work independently and as a part of team. • Fast learner with excellent problem solving skills and love technical challenges. • High passion in Java programming. • Open mind and willing to explore any kind of possibility to solve problems. • Believe with other people in team and willing to help other member to achieve goal. • Understand mobile technology and server technology. • Passionate on creating best application user experiences when programming.Responsibilities
• Develop and maintain Android applications for diverse Android devices.• Develop and maintain Android applications to integrate with back end services.• Co Develop Android applications on different module and integrate with others.• Maintain code quality, organization, and automation.• Identify and fix bugs and bottlenecks.• Research new functions and libraries of upcoming Android version.Skills
• Programming Language Skill: Java, JSON.• Have experience with Android Environment will be good additional.• Have experience with programming in Linux (Ubuntu) will be good additional.
Two (2) fulltime positions are availableAPPLY NOW
• Bachelor Degree with maximum age of 30 years old. • Work Experience 2-5 years. • Passionate in User Experience design, especially for Mobile Applications. • Open mind and willing to explore any kind of possibility to solve problems. • Believe with other people in team and willing to help other member to achieve goal.Responsibilities
• Delivers design work on programs of any size with minimal oversight. • Effectively negotiates trade-offs with product management and engineering.Skills
• Design - Shares work to get feedback and iterates their thinking with continual review. • Design Specification - Collaborates as appropriate on creating user stories to define development tasks. • Planning - Plans own work executing against deadlines. Finds ways to maximise the efficiency in an agile process. • Working in a team - Collaborating with visual designers, developers, product owners, marketing, and content managers to define product experience and champion the user. • Technical – Fluent with UI and Prototyping Tools for Windows or Mac OS Environment
(1 position available)APPLY NOW